Current Members

Below is a list of current WSTA®  Corporate and Individual Members.  The WSTA currently has over 2,400 members at these firms; 81% of the members hold senior titles such as CIOs, CTOs, Vice President, Director and Manager. The remaining 19% are analysts, engineers,
architects, etc.

Technology professionals employed at financial firms (banks, brokerages, hedge funds, insurance companies, etc.)  are eligible to join the WSTA either as a group (there is no limit to the number of members who may be listed under a Corporate membership) or as an Individual member.

If you are employed as a financial technology professional and would like to join the WSTA, please visit our membership page or contact

 WSTA Corporate Members

Abrams CapitalAnnaly Capital Management, Inc.Astoria BankBank_of_AmericaBNY_MellonBrown_Brothers_HarrimanCaxton_AssociatesCitigroupDavidson Kempner Capital ManagementDTCCDeutsche_BankFederal_Reserve_Bank_of_NYFidelity_InvestmentsGeneral AtlanticHarvard_Management_CoITGJPMorgan_ChaseMIO PartnersMorgan_StanleyPerella_WeinbergPine_River_Capital_ManagementPrudential_FinancialState_StreetTD_AmeritradeUBSUnicredit_GroupVisa

 WSTA Individual Members

Clayton, Dubilier & Rice 175x75Clough Capital PartnersCramer_Rosenthal_McGlynnCredit Suisse 175 x 75Elliott Management CorporationFGICMariner LogoOrbiMedRF_LaffertySandler Capital 175x75SchrodersStroockThomson_ReutersTIAA-CREFWells Fargo 175x75





Follow Us:

Sitemap | Privacy | Copyright © © 2017, WSTA®, All Rights Reserved.