The WSTA Privacy and Information Security Policy
This system is the property of Wall Street Technology Association and partners and is intended to be used exclusively by authorized persons in the course of legitimate corporate business. Access or use by anyone else, or for any other reason, is forbidden and may result in prosecution under applicable state and federal laws. This system is monitored to the extent necessary to properly administer the system and to investigate suspected cases of misuse. By accessing this site, you consent to such monitoring.
Information Security Policy
The WSTA website contains forms which require users to provide personal and financial information. The following security measures are in place to ensure maximum information security:
- All forms requiring Credit Card information are transmitted from the client browser to the WSTA servers using only HTTPS (HTTP over SSL) protocol.
- All Credit Card information is transmitted from the WSTA servers to the WSTA office using asymmetric PKI encryption.
- No user information is stored anywhere on the WSTA servers.
- All user information is wiped securely from server memory once the transaction is completed.
- All transactions are logged both locally and remotely.
Currently, the WSTA uses your personal profile information for internal business purposes such as billing, customer service and dissemination of information related to the WSTA, as well as to create aggregate reports that do not contain any personally identifiable profile information. Occasionally, the WSTA may share your contact information (such as name, job title, mailing address and e-mail address), with third parties. If you do not want your information shared with third parties, please click here . Credit card information is used only for online registration for WSTA events. The WSTA is not responsible for the privacy polices of websites that this website links to.
For more information, feel free to call the WSTA office at 1-732-530-8808.